Our history in 9 stages
1950: the company repairs the mechanical parts of bicycles and Gino Giubellini, the founder, introduces the first surface treatment tank to "revitalise" handlebars which had seen better days.
1970: the first manual nickel chrome line is opened on behalf of third parties. 1976: the company grows, it needs more space, it moves to new premises and builds the first galvanising rack plant.
1980: increase market demand and the first automatic chrome-plating rack plant is developed.
1990: the barrel galvanising plant arrives.
1996: the company expands, the new building of 2000 square meters equipped with a static electrolytic galvanising plant of the latest generation is ready.
2002: only a few years have passed, but we are already feeling short of space, a new building is needed.
2003: installation of the new 4 metre-long nickel-chrome plating line.
2008: environmental certification ISO 14000.
2011: considerable interest in the market for the latest technological innovation, the Zinkel process "the shiny coating with high corrosion protection" with rack and barrel finishes.